Maxi-Cosi Vita Smart - Castlerock
Lifesaving technology with superior comfort.
The Vita Smart is proving a popular choice for parents looking for a quality seat suitable from birth up to at least 4 years.
A relatively compact seat at 54cm deep, you can easily rear-face this seat in many cars without worrying about the front passenger being scrunched up.
The seating depth, however (fancy talk for baby bum room) is nice and large so you can keep kids comfortable for a long while.
This seat now allows for generous extended rear-facing with the second smaller sitting at 39cm and the exit marker for a forward-facing child is 43.5cm which is in line with other popular premium extended rear-facing seats on the Australian Market.
Maxi Cosi has continued work on their various protection mechanisms such as Safety Shield, Air Protect & G-Cell to give superior head and torso protection that is now more compact, even safer, and easy t install.
Their ISOGO isofix compatible system works well and can be stored away neatly if you are using a seatbelt install instead.
Here are more comfort, safety and installation features Maxi Cosi have included in the Vita Smart Design:
- 3D Mesh for added pressure support and airflow.
- 8 position headrest, and built-in harness adjustment.
- Easy 3 position forward-facing seat recline.
- Built-in rebound bar for simple quick seat installation.
- Removable and machine washable seat covers.
- Easy-Out Magnetic Harness Holders to aid simple and safe use of harness.
- NEW 2 piece infant insert with head huggy to aid superior comfort for infants.