Infasecure Attain Premium 0 to 4 Years
Infasecure's premium 0-4 years convertible car seat, the Attain takes safety and style to the max!
Available in chic Day or Night fabric featuring quilting stitches and contrast piping, you don't have to compromise on taste when bringing kids into the car.
The Air cocoon technology is built into the shell so that the clean lines for the seat aren't compromised, nor is safety. Extended rear-facing and tall height markers mean you can get more time out of this seat and hence more value. The great range of recline notches on this seat mean you have a lot more choice when in forward-facing mode for your toddler/preschooler or even kindy-goer.
The Infasecure Attain Premium is a convertible car seat that doesn't compromise on convenience and safety. the Attain Premium is a good choice for small cars (and where you have tall front seat passengers). The small footprint can also aid where you need to fit 3 seats into the vehicle. The Infasecure Attain Premium is both narrow (in both modes) and has a low depth when rearward facing.
The Attain Premium features Infasecure's Premium Safety bundle: Air Cocoon Technology™ (A.C.T) and Secur-air™.
Infasecure's extended warranty of 30 months is a testament to the quality build of the Attain Premium.
- Small footprint, both narrow at approximately 420mm in both modes
- Low depth in rearward facing mode, convenient for small cars and tall front seat passengers
- Active Bamboo™ using Infasecure's premium materials for moisture wicking, cooling, extra padding (a claimed 3 times more padding than their previous models by Infasecure) all adding to your child's comfort
- Air Cocoon Technology™ (A.C.T) as standard, achieving a crash energy reduction of more than 5 times the requirement of the current (AS/NZS 1754:2013) Australian standard
- Secur-air™ works in conjunction with A.C.T to increase the protection to your child's head
- Buckle holders when placing your child into the seat
- Twist resistant straps
- Nine Levels of recline with one hand convenient adjustment for the headrest and restraint, no re-threading straps, no uninstalling, allowing for the perfect fit in seconds
- Fabric seat protector and SafeGrip Belt Clamp included as standard
- Width (w/ Cover) – 46cm
- Width (Cover Compressed) – 42cm
- Height (Headrest Down) – 62cm
- Height (Headrest Up) – 76cm
- Depth (Forward Facing) – 50cm
- Depth (Rearward Facing) – 54cm
Approximate Shoulder Height Marker Locations:
- Lower Marker (Must Rearward Face Under Marker) – 34cm
- Middle Marker (Turn to Forward Facing) – 39cm
- Upper Marker (Stop Use) – 43.5cm
At Baby Things, we recommend that babies stay in a rearward-facing restraint for as long as they still fit, even though the law allows children over 6 months to use a forward-facing restraint. Rearward facing restraints offer far more protection as long as the child still fits in it.
(Neuroscience Research Australia and Kidsafe. Keeping children as safe as possible while travelling in motor vehicles: A guide for parents, carers and road safety practitioners. Sydney: 2013) https://www.kidsafensw.org/imagesDB/wysiwyg/DetailedConsumerGuide.pdf