Haakaa Silicone Breast Pump
Expressing made easy with Haakaa
If you're a breastfeeding mama (or planning to be), the Haakaa Silicone Breast Pump is the perfect essential to incorporate into your nursing journey.
As there aren’t multiple components it can be used quickly in the middle of the night or if your baby has had a longer nap than usual and best of all it is quick and easy to clean!
- Perfect for travelling
- Especially soft and comfortable – made from 100% food grade silicone
- Fits perfectly into any handbag or baby bag
- Dishwasher safe – also can be sterilised and left to sit in boiling water
- Easy to use, easy to clean
- BPA, PVC and Phthalate free
- No cords, batteries or assembly required
- 100ml or 150ml capacity
- Available with or without a suction base ensuring your pump will not fall over meaning no spills
- Pump only
The Haakaa works by creating gentle suction on your breast. Most of our pumping mums use the haakaa as a milk catcher or collector while simultaneously breastfeeding their baby on the opposite breast. This assists with achieving a let down and saves time! This breastmilk would otherwise have been lost in a breast pad.
The traditional constant pumping action required for other manual/ non-electrical pumps isn't necessary with the Haakaa although our customers have found a squeeze every now and then can help to produce a let down. If you have a hand free gently massage your breast or apply a warm compress to improve your milk flow.
Mums love using the Haakaa to:
- Relieve engorgement particularly when milk is first coming in and supply is being established
- As a catcher/collector to save breastmilk that would otherwise be lost in a nursing pad
- To create their first stash of expressed breastmilk with minimal fuss
- As a breast pump while simultaneously breastfeeding
- Pumping mums to help support supply while also using an electric breast pump