Green Sprouts Sprout Ware First Food Feeder-Sage
Help your little one safely explore healthy solid foods with the green sprouts® Silicone and Sprout Ware® First Foods Feeder. Our innovative Sprout Ware® plant-plastic is a non-toxic, lightweight, durable, and recyclable material made without PVC and hormone disrupters like BPA for baby’s health and safety. The soft, silicone bulb spout is the perfect size to fill with whole soft fruits and veggies, purees, or frozen foods to introduce a variety of flavors and textures as your little one explores new foods. A twist-to-lock travel cap makes our food feeder easy for snacking on-the-go.
- Safely encourages self-feeding — Our First Foods Feeder is made from non-toxic materials to promote independent eating while introducing solid foods to your little one.
- Sprout Ware® plant-plastic and silicone help avoid harmful chemicals — food and liquids touch only Sprout Ware® plant-plastic and 100% LFGB, platinum-cured silicone made without PVC and hormone-disrupting BPA, BPS, BPF, BFDGE, NOGE, or BADGE additives for baby’s health and safety.
- Made from innovative Sprout Ware® plant-plastic alternative to petro-plastics — Sprout Ware® plant-plastic is a non-toxic, 100% plant-based plastic tested to the highest global standards. Sprout Ware® looks, feels, and functions like traditional plastic but without the drain on our bodies and earth.
- Introduces new foods and textures to encourage independent eating
- Soft, silicone feeding bulb is gentle on gums — Comfortable silicone spout with small holes pushes food through while protecting baby’s sensitive gums. Add chilled or frozen foods for teething relief!
- Easy on-the-go — Twist-to-lock travel cap provides extra protection while on-the-go.
- Recyclable to create less waste
- Easy-clean pieces — Unlike mesh baby feeders, our silicone baby feeder is durable and easy to clean by hand or in the dishwasher.
- Designed with love for babies 6 months and older — Tapered bulb shape is perfect for baby’s first pureed foods beginning at 6 months, and allows for larger bites as baby grows.