ClevaMama Reflux Wedge - Plus Elevated support
The Clevamama reflux wedge is made using advanced ClevaFoam® technology. It helps protects the round shape of your baby’s soft head to help prevent Flat Head Syndrome (Plagiocephaly). ClevaFoam® is scientifically proven to reduce pressure on the back of your baby’s head by 50% and to increase support by 80% (Trinity College, University of Dublin, Ireland).
ClevaFoam® has an open cell structure so is 100% breathable, has significantly reduced heat retention and is remarkably lightweight. It is hypoallergenic, pH balanced, toxin and formaldehyde free. It is suitable for babies with asthma and allergies. The reflux wedge has a removable and machine washable cover with anti-slip base.
Once your baby is able to roll or wriggle over freely, the ClevaFoam Reflux Wedge is no longer effective and its use should be discontinued.
- Helps to reduce effects of reflux, colic & congestion.
- Elevated to reduce baby’s discomfort.
- Promotes recommended resting position after feeding.
- Advanced ClevaFoam® technology protects baby’s soft head.
- Safety Harness to keep baby in a stable, upright, position.
- Easy to remove washable outer cover with non-slip base.
- OEKO-TEX 100 certified free of harmful substances.