bedhead Reversible Sun Bonnet - Finley/Blanc
A little bit whimsical, our classic-style bonnets are for those who love yesteryear style. Soft but sturdy felt in the brims ensures the bonnets protect and highlight cute little faces. Made from 100% eco-friendly linen which can self-cool in summer and warm in winter, the Seeker bonnet provides UPF50+ sun protection without overheating little heads.
Fully reversible with a pattern on one side and a coordinating solid colour on the other, you get two hats for the price of one. Elasticised chin ties pull the bonnet around a child’s face offering protection (and adorableness!) and can be tied under the chin. The elastic in the ties allow stretch and comfort and ensures ties aren’t too tight.
Best suited to: newborns, crawlers and toddlers still using prams, strollers, car seats, carriers and slings. Best style for yesteryear flair.
- Fashionable yesteryear style classic bonnet to highlight little faces.
- Rated UPF50+ Excellent Protection.
- Fully reversible with a pattern on one side and coordinating plain-colour on the other.
- Earthy colours and patterns inspired by nature for timeless style.
- Tested in accordance with Australia & New Zealand Standards 4399.
- Made from 100% eco-friendly linen which is recyclable, biodegradable and has a better-for-the-environment manufacturing process.
- Anti-flop but non-rigid brims for a lightweight feel.
- Wash & wear - gentle cold machine wash in a wash bag and line dry in the shade.
- Beautiful button-up leather 'Return to' label for names to help hats get home safely.
- Elasticised chin ties to keep hats in place (the elastic allows some stretch so not too tight).