Baby K'tan Breeze Baby Carrier
Baby K'tan Breeze Baby Carriers is 100% all natural cotton, half mesh knit/ half jersey knit and you can rotate the loops to place the mesh in the front or back for added airflow.
We know that your day to day doesn't keep you in one place, so why should your baby carrier? Transitioning from indoor air-conditioning to outdoor sun and warmth can be tricky with a baby strapped to you. With the Baby K'tan Breeze you can easily adjust your carrier to accommodate any temperature. Made of a unique cotton-mesh construction, each loop is constructed of jersey knit cotton (like a t-shirt) on one side and a perforated mesh-knit cotton on the other. The perforated half provides added breathability for parent and baby, while the jersey side offers the same great cozy hold as the Original Baby K'tan Baby Carrier. Mom or Dad can easily rotate the loops of their Breeze Baby Carrier before placing baby in the wrap. Place the mesh in front or back of your baby sling, depending on your needs, providing airflow or warmth wherever desired.
All of our Baby K’tan Baby Carriers have a patented double-loop design that easily slips on like a t-shirt without any hassle of wrapping or buckling. Individually sized from XXS to XL, parent and baby will get the perfect fit every time without having to adjust any snaps or ties.
- No hardware! No buckles, rings, snaps, or zippers
- Ergonomic positioning for healthy infant development
- Evenly distributes weight across back and shoulders
- Double-loop design slips on like a t-shirt
- 100% all-natural cotton
- 5 wearing positions
- Carry newborns and infants from birth to 15.8kg. (consult pediatrician for preemies)
- Easy discreet nursing
- Practice skin-to-skin kangaroo care
- Machine washable and dryer safe
- Matching sash included, converts to handy carry bag
Did I purchase the correct size?
The Baby K’tan is meant to fit snugly to allow for stretch and will likely feel tighter than expected initially; however, this does not necessarily mean it is too small.
Below are a few tips to help with your comfort, and determine if you need a different size:
- When trying on the Baby K’tan Baby Carrier (without your child inside), the lowest point of the carrier should fall just below your chest and above your navel. When wearing your child in the carrier, the lowest point of the carrier may fall at your navel or waist, but should not fall below your hips.
- When carrying your child in the Baby K’tan Baby Carrier: if the lowest point of the carrier falls at or below your hips, choose a smaller size; if the lowest point of the carrier falls at your chest, choose a larger size.
- When carrying your child in the Baby K’tan Baby Carrier, if the carrier feels too loose (i.e., child feels insecure, legs are bumping child’s body as you walk, or carrier easily slips off your shoulder), choose a smaller size.
- The size of the Baby K’tan Baby Carrier is not based upon your child’s age or weight. The cross-stretch of the cotton knit fabric and the different carrying positions enables the carrier to grow with your child. Accordingly, you should not require a larger size as your child grows and develops from a baby to a toddler (up to 35 lbs).
The Baby K’tan Baby Carrier is made entirely of 100% natural cotton knit fabric. The Carrier should fit snugly and securely on you and your child. For optimal fit, wash and tumble dry - this enables the carrier to conform more snugly to your body. If you are new to baby wearing, you may think the Carrier is too small, however, a snug fit is optimal for securely carrying your child and for good back support. The cotton knit fabric enables the Baby K’tan Baby Carrier to stretch slightly to conform to you and your child.