B-GROW Clicktight - Tex
Next Generation Safety, easy to clean on the go.
b-grow ClickTight tex features our unique patented ClickTight Installation System technology, Advanced Side Impact Cushion Technology (SICT), and Grow-With-You™adjustable crotch buckle.
The ClickTight Installation System is designed to provide quick, effortless, and secure installation, every time. Fast. Easy. Secure.
Advanced SICT on the torso and headrest deals with crash energy earlier in a side collision and only needs to be used on the door side of the seat.
The Grow-With-You™ adjustable crotch buckle grows with your child from 6 months up to 8 years (approx.) providing them maximum comfort. Designed to be adjusted without the need to uninstall the seat.
Designed to reduce everyday misuse, whilst offering overall increased protection, b-grow ClickTight tex offers safety and flexibility.
The combination of Thermo5® and Nanotex® creates an advanced fabric resistant to stains and moisture, providing comfort with hygiene and convenience. This means when little accidents happen on the go, your seat is easy to clean and will continue to keep your little one comfortable.
The TEX Series incorporates liquid barrier technology, causing spills to bead up and roll off your seat without compromising on its look, feel, or comfort.
At Baby Things, we recommend that babies stay in a rearward-facing restraint for as long as they still fit, even though the law allows children over 6 months to use a forward-facing restraint. Rearward facing restraints offer far more protection as long as the child still fits in it. (Neuroscience Research Australia and Kidsafe.
Keeping children as safe as possible while travelling in motor vehicles: A guide for parents, carers and road safety practitioners. Sydney: 2013) https://www.kidsafensw.org/imagesDB/wysiwyg/DetailedConsumerGuide.pdf
What Britax have to say:
The Britax Safe-n-Sound b-grow Click Tight Tex, is a Forward Facing Harnessed seat with Advanced SICT™ Safety Technology and an inbuilt Hassle Free Harness™ suitable for growing children from approx. 6mths to 8yrs.
- Advanced SICT is a deployable safety innovation with crumple zone technology to reduce crash forces earlier. Located on the headrest and torso, it is only needed on the car door side to save space.
- PROTECTIVE SHELL - The enclosed shell design provides enhanced shielding to ensure your child is contained within the protective elements of the child seat. A protective barrier between your child and the car.
- 6 point Hassle Free Harness
- GROW-WITH-YOU™ ADJUSTABLE CROTCH BUCKLE - A patented, unique 4 position adjustable crotch buckle that grows with your child. A no fuss, press, slide, and lock system.
- THERMO5® WITH NANOTEX® SPILL PROTECTION - Stain-resistant and moisture repellent properties combined with Thermo5® High-Performance fabric makes it easy to clean on the go.
- Easy adjust headrest and harness enables the harness straps and the headrest to be adjusted without uninstalling the seat. No need to rethread
- 2 recline positions
- Age suitability by law: From 6months to 8 years old (approx.); Baby Things strongly recommends that a child is kept in a rearward facing positional seat for as long as possible before going to a forward facing seat for their own safety.
- Product weight: approx. 9.9kg
- Seat height (headrest not extended): 688mm
- Seat height (headrest fully extended): 838mm
- Seat width: 472mm