Infasecure Attain Premium 0 to 4 Years
The Infasecure Attain Premium is a convertible car seat that doesn't comprimise on convenience and safety. the Attain Premium is good choice for small cars (and where you have tall front seat passangers). The small footprint can also aid where you need to fit 3 seats into the vehicle. The Infasecure Attain Premium is both narrow (in both modes) and has a low depth when rearward facing.
The Attain Premium features Infasecure's Premium Safety bundle: Air Cocoon Technology™ (A.C.T) and Secur-air™.
Infasecure's extended warranty of 30 months is a testament to the quality build of the Attain Premium.
- Small footprint, both narrow at approximately 420mm in both modes
- Low depth in rearward facing mode, convenient for small cars and tall front seat passangers
- Active Bamboo™ using Infasecure's premium materials for moisture wicking, cooling, extra padding (a claimed 3 times more padding than their previous models by Infasecure) all adding to your child's comfort
- Air Cocoon Technology™ (A.C.T) as standard, achieving a crash energy reduction of more than 5 times the requirement of the current (AS/NZS 1754:2013) Australian standard
- Secur-air™ works in conjunction with A.C.T to increase the protection to your child's head
- Buckle holders when placing your child into the seat
- Twist resistant straps
- Nine Levels of recline with one hand convenient adjustment for the headrest and restraint, no re-threading straps, no uninstalling, allowing for the perfect fit in seconds
- Fabric seat protector and SafeGrip Belt Clamp included as standard
- Width (w/ Cover) – 46cm
- Width (Cover Compressed) – 42cm
- Height (Headrest Down) – 62cm
- Height (Headrest Up) – 76cm
- Depth (Forward Facing) – 50cm
- Depth (Rearward Facing) – 54cm
Approximate Shoulder Height Marker Locations:
- Lower Marker (Must Rearward Face Under Marker) – 34cm
- Middle Marker (Turn to Forward Facing) – 39cm
- Upper Marker (Stop Use) – 43.5cm