Mother's Choice Ascend Convertible Car Seat
The most compact 0-8 year old car seat in Australia.
The Mother's Choice Ascend is designed to meet your child's car seat needs from the day they are born till they are big enough to not need one. It has so many great features it is a seat worth looking at!
- Compact rearward facing (most compact in Australia Aug 2021)
- 30 months extended rearward facing
- Cosy newborn inserts designed for safety and comfort
- Built in rebound bar for easy use and fitment
- 10 Position headrest
- Single handed adjustable headrest with automatic harness height adjustment
- Air Protect superior side impact head protection technology
- Single handed recline adjustment with 3 positions
- Crotch buckle adjustment to be adjusted as the child grows
- Magnetic harness holders for easy in and out transition of a newborn
- Wicking fabric to keep baby cool in summer
- Machine washable two piece cover design for ease of removal and cleaning, without removing the harness
- Suitable from newborn to 8 years of age approximately.
- Newborn to 30 months with extended rearward facing and from 12 months to 8 years forward facing
- Product weight: 10.9kg
- Product dimensions: 45W x 57D x 69H cm
- Product in rearward facing: 45W x 57D x 53H cm
Dimensions of a seat is not a good indicator of the space that a seat will take in a car. At Baby Things we encourage you to come in to our Zetland store to ensure the seats of your choice are appropriate for your children and will fit in the configuration that you require.
At Baby Things, we recommend that babies stay in a rearward-facing restraint for as long as they still fit, even though the law allows children over 6 months to use a forward-facing restraint. Rearward facing restraints offer far more protection as long as the child still fits in it.
(Neuroscience Research Australia and Kidsafe. Keeping children as safe as possible while travelling in motor vehicles: A guide for parents, carers and road safety practitioners. Sydney: 2013) https://www.kidsafensw.org/imagesDB/wysiwyg/DetailedConsumerGuide.pdf