Infasecure Achieve Premium 0 - 8 years - More
An Extended Rear facing seat that can be used form birth until 8 years old fully harnessed.
*This seats takes up a fair amount of room when rear facing so check with us if it suits your car.
The Infasecure Achieve Premium is a Birth to Eight Years Type A4/G Convertible Car Seat. It allows for Extended Rearward Facing up to a large 30 month old, and Forward Facing with internal harness to a large 8 year old. Offering the absolute best practice safety to a child through all stages of their development, it’s the only restraint you’ll ever need.
- Premium materials and comfort with Active Bamboo™ covers. Quality bamboo charcoal fabric that wicks away moisture, keeping your child cool and dry whilst offering a soft, smooth surface ensuring your child travels in complete comfort.
- Premium safety with Air Cocoon Technology™ and Secur-air™. The Air Cocoon Technology™ reduces crash energy to your child more than five times lower than required by the 2013 Australian Standard. Secur-air™ provides a third layer of protection for your child’s head.
- Extended rearward facing up to a large 30 month old.
- Premium Convenience with twist-resistant straps, buckle holders, nine levels of recline in the forward facing position and Twist & Lift™ for one-handed headrest and harness adjustment from the front of the restraint.
- Press-Stud attached cover enabling removal without uninstalling
- Adjustable crotch buckle
- Vehicle seat protector included
- Age suitability: From Birth to 8 years old (approx.)
- Product weight: approx. 13.6kg
- Width (w/ Cover) – 48cm
- Width (Cover Compressed) – 44cm
- Height (Headrest Down) – 73cm
- Height (Headrest Up) – 88cm
- Depth (Forward Facing) – 50cm
- Depth (Rearward Facing) – 66cm
- Approximate Shoulder Height Markers:
- Lower Marker (Must Rearward Face Under Marker) – 34cm
- Middle Marker (Turn to Forward Facing) – 39cm
- Upper Marker (Stop Use) – 51cm
At Baby Things, we recommend that babies stay in a rearward-facing restraint for as long as they still fit, even though the law allows children over 6 months to use a forward-facing restraint. Rearward facing restraints offer far more protection as long as the child still fits in it.
(Neuroscience Research Australia and Kidsafe. Keeping children as safe as possible while travelling in motor vehicles: A guide for parents, carers and road safety practitioners. Sydney: 2013) https://www.kidsafensw.org/imagesDB/wysiwyg/DetailedConsumerGuide.pdf
Britax Safe-n-Sound B-FIRST Clicktight Car Seat
Britax Safe n Sound B-FIRST Clicktight Tex (Black)
Britax Safe n Sound B-FIRST iFix Tex (Black)