Britax Safe-n-Sound Maxi Guard PRO - Kohl Black
The Britax Safe-n-Sound Maxi Guard PRO™, is a Forward Facing Harnessed seat with SICT™ Safety Technology and an inbuilt Hassle Free Harness™ suitable for growing children from approx. 6mths to 8yrs.
- Side Impact Cushion Technology (SICT™) – Head Protection. 180 degree inner layer protection plus outer immediate crash protection layer.
- Side Impact Cushion Technology (SICT™) – Torso Protection, minimising the impact of a crash on your child’s chest and vital organs.
- 6 point Hassle Free Harness
- THERMO5® High Performance Fabric – Bamboo Charcoal fabric to keep your child comfortable all-year round
- Easy adjust headrest and harness enables the harness straps and the headrest to be adjusted without uninstalling the seat. No need to rethread
- Seat cover is able to be removed without removing the harness or uninstalling the seat from the car
- 2 recline positions
- Two rotating ‘flexi’ cup holders
- Full length car seat protector included
- Age suitability by law: From 6months to 8 years old (approx.); Baby Things strongly recommends that a child is kept in a rearward facing positional seat for as long as possible before going to a forward facing seat for their own safety.
- Product weight: approx. 8.6kg
- Seat height (headrest not extended): 680mm
- Seat height (headrest fully entended): 865mm
- Seat width: 460mm
At Baby Things, we generally recommend that babies stay in a rearward-facing restraint for as long as they still fit, even though the law allows children over 6 months to use a forward-facing restraint. Rearward facing restraints offer more protection as long as the child still fits in it. (Neuroscience Research Australia and Kidsafe. Keeping children as safe as possible while travelling in motor vehicles: A guide for parents, carers and road safety practitioners. Sydney: 2013)